Wild Camping in Essex for all types of budgets
Summer holidays only - 1st to 28th August
Go Wild at Woodchests. Located at Hunts Hall, Just outside the village of Pebmarsh in North Essex, close to the Suffolk border between the Colne and Stour Valleys. The 3 acres of grass, much of which to be left uncut and grow wild are situated between 2 mature woods and 450 meters from our wild life sactury down by presons lake provides an ideal spot If all you need is a location with fresh running water, a place to pitch your 4 person tent and toilets provided by way of portaloos. If that sounds like you then you should think of spending a few nights with us.
• Stand pipe with mains, cold running water serving the whole site of 8 pitches.
• Grass pitches with no mains power
• Porta loos
1. Farm yard to parking available
2. Unfortunately not wheelchair suitable
3. Please give an accurate time of arrival as soon as you know
4. No private vehicles allowed on site
6. Sorry, no dogs allowed
7. Farm vehicles and machinery can be being operated close to the site
8. Parents and guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children on site at all times.
9. Do not cross on to neighbouring property. Machinery may be present.
10. You must ensure your tent is suitable and strong enough for the conditions and pitched correctly.
All special offers* are valid mid-week (Sunday to Thursday) during off peak times (excluding school holidays and bank holidays).
* Please note not all our deals can be booked online, so please call our office on 01845 202100 to make your booking