Fishing Breaks -
Weekend and Mid Week Fishing Breaks in Essex
Our impressive 19 acre lake offers anglers a unique fishing experience in the heart of Essex and the boarders of Suffolk. If you fancy getting away from the hustle and bustle then a Fish & Glamp holiday is a great option.
Fishing by day
Fish & Glamp by spending time down by our 19 acre lake fishing during the day and glamping by night. Our 19 acre lake stocks Carp, Pike, Tench, Bream and Hybrids and receive a FREE Rod License per guest during your stay in one of our safari tents. Our Fish and Glamp breaks are ideal for those looking for a couple of nights away enjoying the company of friends and fishing. All anglers must have there own rods and equipment.
- • Lake is approx. 450m away
- • No fish are to be removed from the lake and must be returned to the water
- • At least one experienced Fisher per swim.
- • 1 ticket per tent. 1 swim per ticket with Max 2 adults.
- • 1 additional ticket per tent on request.
- • Lake can be closed for events on certain dates in the year. Contact us before booking.
After a long day fishing what better way than cracking a couple beers open, start the BBQ and cook some scrummy grub while chilling under the stars and canvas
Our wonderfully furnished wooden framed safari tents sleeps up to 6. Each tent has a kingsize bedroom, bunk bedroom, separated by canvas walling, and a snug raised double cabin bed with space below offering extra storage for your angling kit! Enjoy the comfort of a fitted kitchen, dinning and lounge area.
Just past the bedrooms at the back of the tent is your own private shower room including hot shower, basin and eco friendly separate Villa 9010 toilet.
• Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery and utensils
• Solar powered Lighting and charger point
• Sports and games equipment
• Cabin Bed - You can climb up and in to the cabin bed closing the doors behind you making a cosy space that the children will love, and below is room just waiting to become a den.
• Master bedroom with kingsize bed
• open plan living area fully furnished
• Second bedroom with bunk beds
• Provence stove gas heater for instant hassel free warmth
• Beds made with hypoallergenic duvet, pillows, bed sheets and extra blankets if linen is booked as an extra
• Internal shower room with sink, shower and eco friendly Separatt Villa 9010 Toliet (so no chilly dash to the loo in the middle of the night!)
• Travel cots and high chairs available on request (Please bring your own bedding for the cot bed)
Outside your tent you will find:
• Small Fridge provided. We are told it can hold 12 bottles of wine!
• Bed Linen provided as an extra on booking
What to bring with you
- • Hot water bottles
- • Towels
- • Good pair of walking shoes
- • Wellies and waterproofs
- • Torches
- • Warm clothing
- • Personal Toiletries
- • Food and drink for your stay
- • Linen if not added when booking as a booking extra
1. Farm yard to parking available
2. There will be no 4x4 transfer. Guests can drive to site, unload their belongings and vehicles can be left in the allocated parking area 600m approx. from site.
3. Unfortunately not wheelchair suitable
4. Please give an accurate time of arrival as soon as you know
5. No private vehicles allowed on site
7. Sorry, no dogs allowed
All special offers* are valid mid-week (Sunday to Thursday) during off peak times (excluding school holidays and bank holidays).
* Please note not all our deals can be booked online, so please call our office on 01845 202100 to make your booking